We use our capacity for vision for so many things every day that we often take our eyes and vision for granted. A few basic precautions can help us care for our eyes with relative ease. A comprehensive vision evaluation is the best starting point. Berger & Taylor is a family vision care practice providing a full spectrum of eye health care services to patients of all ages. Our staff is committed to fulfilling our patients’ vision and eye health needs with caring and professional excellence. We have been providing such service since 1983 and welcome you to visit us for a vision evaluation or to meet with one of our doctors. Our practice is happy to assist you with your family’s vision needs.
At Berger & Taylor our goal is to empower our patients to utilize vision to achieve their full potential at home, school, work and play. We emphasize developmental, rehabilitative, and preventive vision care to enhance visual comfort and performance. To achieve this, we offer a wide range of services, including:
- Comprehensive Vision Evaluations for all ages, including infants
- Developmental Vision Evaluations to assess adequacy of development by age/grade and relationship to academic performance
- Vision Therapy programs for developmental disorders, learning related vision problems, ocular dysfunctions (strabismus, amblyopia, tracking problems, etc.), and athletic performance enhancement
- Diagnosis of eye diseases including glaucoma, cataracts, retinal disorders, “pink eye”, allergies, dry eyes, and treatment of anterior eye diseases
- Emergency Eye Care Services
- Contact lens evaluations and fittings, including specialty contact lenses
- A complete optical department with experienced technicians, accurate and comfortable spectacle fitting, state-of-the-art technologically advanced lenses, and sport goggles
- Convenient evening and weekend hours, handicap accessible
- Evaluation and therapeutic interventions for traumatic brain injury and stroke vicitms
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye diseases including glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration, diabetic changes, “pink eye”, allergies, and dry eyes.
- Sports vision evaluation and treatment, where performance can be enhanced, drawing on years of experience with professional football and hockey teams